Before paying for the rental car, it should be carefully inspected for damage, compliance with the contract and full serviceability. All defects and malfunctions must be written down in the contract, even if the damage is insignificant. Otherwise, there may be problems when returning the vehicle. To avoid all this, we recommend using a small list of all that is necessary, which is worth paying attention to when taking a car:
- Examine the car for external damage (scratches, dents, chips, repainted parts, lack of car parts, etc.)
- Inspect the car inside. Pay attention to the seats, do not hang out, on the plastic parts of the interior, whether everything is in place, whether it is dirty inside the machine, etc.
- Start the vehicle and check the operation of all electrical appliances in the passenger compartment (oil level indicators, engine temperature, etc.). Check the performance of dimensions, headlights and brake lights.
- Pay attention to the availability of all ordered options (air conditioning, radio, alarm with a central lock, etc.)
- If possible, ride around the site and check how the brakes work.